TRAINING & COURSES for Birth and Health Professionals
Virginia Bobro, as Senior Workshop Facilitator and Programs Director of Birthing From Within LLC, offers training, courses, support, and continuing education to everyone who cares about and works with families in the childbearing year. She has traveled all over the US and Canada, as well as to Israel, UK, and Australia, to train midwives, nurses, doulas, therapists, social workers, doctors, yoga teachers, and lactation consultants in the Birthing From Within approach to childbirth preparation and postpartum recovery. Many of her course offerings are approved for contact hours through the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider #12800) and are honored and accepted by most midwifery, doula, and nursing organizations for continuing education credit.
Virginia also offers practical and emotional support to birth professionals, helping them: process and learn from births they have attended; prevent burn-out and frustration; and feel inspired, renewed, and hopeful about their work. As a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, she also offers training on current and best practices related to breastfeeding, mother-baby bonding, and weaning.
Professional courses offered include:
- Introduction to Birthing From Within for Professionals: Educator and Doula Training
- Doula From Within and Advanced Doula workshops
- Birth as a Heroines's Journey
- Preventing and Healing Emotional Birth Trauma
- Teaching with Birth Art (online)
- Birth Story Listening (in-person and online)
- Breastfeeding Basics for Doulas